Ezvid App for Windows 10 PC: Ezvid (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Ezvid full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Easiest Screen Recorder And Video Editor.
Ezvid Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Ezvid will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Ezvid from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Ezvid!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Ezvid Free Download!
Ezvid latest version highlights
Ezvid is an easy to use Screen Recorder And Video Editor. With voice recording, facecam, voice synthesis, screen drawing, and speed control, Ezvid the world’s single best solution for making videos which entertain, inform, and enchant your viewers. You can then nonlinearly edit these videos, make speed changes, re-arrange, add text, image slides, and much more, creating a video in minutes instead of hours.
Elegant and revolutionary screen drawing functionality allows you to draw directly on your screen; coupled with Ezvid’s ability to record a region of the screen, you can create amazing screencasts and document your online world with ease.
- Fast & Easy Screen Recorder
- Instant Facecam & Voice Synthesis
- Awesome Video Editor
- Fun To Use
- Instant slideshow maker
- Beautiful screen capture for games, desktop, & browser
- Draw on your screen
- Free included music
Ezvid Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Ezvid on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Ezvid from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Ezvid
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Ezvid on its own servers, Ezvid is developed and maintained by Ezvid. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.