FastFolders App (2021) Download for Windows 10 [FREE]
FastFolders for PC, Laptop Windows 10. Quick and easy access to folders, files and other objects Free download FastFolders latest version 2021 for windows 10 [64 bit, 32 bit].
FastFolders - Free Download for Windows 10 [64 bit / 32 bit]
Download FastFolders latest version 2021 free for windows 10, 8, 8.1 and 7 | Setup installer [64 bit, 32 bit]. Quick and easy access to folders, files and other objects Safe download with no ads and virus free, developed by DeskSoft (3166).
*: Portable and Offline setup files are provided when available.
FastFolders gives you quick and easy access to folder contents and files. Without opening each and every folder, you can browse the directory structure starting at any point by clicking the right mouse button on a file, folder or drive. Adds a menu item to the context menus of shell objects, which displays the directory structure on demand. If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the FastFolders menu.
Show the total size of folders including their subfolders and files, extremely useful for getting an overview of the distribution of your files and the disk space they occupy.
FastFolders Pros & Advantages
- Modifies the context menu of folders and files, adding a menu item which displays the directory structure on demand
- All shell objects can be browsed (including My Computer, Control Panel, Network Neighborhood, etc.)
- Large directories can be split up into multiple columns for easy access
- Any file types can be included in the directory structure, to give you fast access to these files
- Adjustable menu speed and many other options to customize the product
- Right-button Drag & Drop: If you drag and drop an object on a folder or drive using the right mouse button, you can copy or move the object(s) to any folder of your computer by selecting it from the menu
- Adds a column to the “Details” view of Explorer windows, which shows the total size of folders (Windows ME, 2000, XP or higher)
- Pressing “S” or the middle mouse button display the item sizes (including subitems), “U” switches display units
- Pressing “C” on an item will copy a list of contents of this item to the clipboard (like a directory listing). “SHIFT+C” includes the complete path information
- Pressing “CTRL” when clicking a FastFolders item keeps the menu open
- Pressing “SHIFT” when clicking a FastFolders item will open it in an explorer instead of a normal window
FastFolders is developed and published by DeskSoft, Softati.com is not directly affiliated with DeskSoft.
Softati is against piracy and does not provide any cracks, keygens, serials or patches for any software listed here.
We are DMCA-compliant and you can request removal of your software from being listed on our website through our contact page.