FileList App for Windows 10 PC: FileList (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install FileList full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Command line utility providing a list of files of the selected path in the CSV format. All results can easily be imported to a spreadsheet or database.
FileList Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if FileList will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download FileList from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of FileList!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- FileList Free Download!
FileList latest version highlights
FileList is a command line utility providing a list of files of the selected path in the CSV format. All results can easily be imported to a spreadsheet or database.
The list contains the following information:
last change date
last access date
date of creation
Additional information can be queried:
author of MS Office documents
MD5 checksum (file hash value)
SHA256 checksum (file hash value)
version information of program files
directory depth level
NTFS reference number
file dates (ISO format)
FileList Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install FileList on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - FileList from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find FileList
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store FileList on its own servers, FileList is developed and maintained by JAM Software. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.