FileMaker App for Windows 10 PC: FileMaker (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install FileMaker full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Discover how you can use the FileMaker Platform to create innovative custom apps for your workplace.
FileMaker Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if FileMaker will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download FileMaker from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of FileMaker!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- FileMaker Free Download!
FileMaker latest version highlights
Discover how you can use the FileMaker Platform to create innovative custom apps for your workplace. It is a leader in workplace innovation — to help you get out of your work rut and solve your unique business challenges. Choose the FileMaker Platform to rapidly develop and securely deploy custom apps. It’s designed to be mobile, secure, scalable, and easily connect to existing and external technologies.
Make your own app.
With the FileMaker Platform, you can either build a custom app yourself, or choose a trusted partner to help you.
Share on any device.
Securely share information with small or large teams in real time on any device. The same app works on a mobile device, computer, the web, on-premise, and in the cloud.
Get started quickly.
Use a built-in template or drag and drop a spreadsheet to get started. Easily build custom reports, connect to existing systems, integrate with external apps, and more.
Help when you need it.
Take advantage of an extensive ecosystem that includes a global professional partner network, in-depth learning resources, and an active online community.
Affordable for your budget.
The FileMaker Platform is a great value compared to costly enterprise systems. A sample 5-user deployment starts at just $15 USD per user, per month.
A proven platform.
FileMaker, Inc. is an Apple subsidiary and has a proven track record of delivering high-quality software for more than 20 years.
FileMaker Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install FileMaker on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - FileMaker from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find FileMaker
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store FileMaker on its own servers, FileMaker is developed and maintained by FileMaker. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.