Files Inspector App for Windows 10 PC: Files Inspector (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Files Inspector full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free utility for freeing up disk space manually.
Files Inspector Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Files Inspector will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Files Inspector|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Files Inspector from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Files Inspector!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Files Inspector Free Download!
Files Inspector latest version highlights
Files Inspector is a free utility for freeing up disk space manually. Provides the results shortly after startup. Allows you to assess what data are on the disks. The analyzer checks the data on the disks and displays the results in a convenient diagram, which makes it clear which elements occupy the most disk space on your PC. Experienced users can flexibly and completely study the information about their media and delete unnecessary data.
Express analysis of user files
Express test analyzes folders, documents, images, videos, music, and other files and displays the space occupied on the disks.
For advanced users, Files Inspector has an advanced parser that allows you to assess the data in all files and folders on the existing storage media.
Deletion of unneeded data
After you find unneeded files or folders in the list of Files Inspector’s analyzer, you can delete them without the need to use Explorer or another tool for working with the file system.
Deleting unneeded files and folders
While studying the content of the discs, you can delete unneeded files and folders in a couple of clicks to free space on the media in your computer.
Removing unneeded applications
Removing unneeded applications is one of the important steps to freeing up the disk space. Applications may be removed directly through Files Inspector.
Files Inspector allows deleting files and folders. To prevent erroneous actions, all deleted items are placed in the Recycle Bin, from which they may be immediately restored.
Files Inspector Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Files Inspector on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Files Inspector from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Files Inspector
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Files Inspector on its own servers, Files Inspector is developed and maintained by Chemtable. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.