fman App for Windows 10 PC: fman (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install fman full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A dual-pane file manager to save time by quickly jumping to directories. Tailor fman to your needs with its powerful plugin system.
fman Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if fman will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download fman from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of fman!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- fman Free Download!
fman latest version highlights
fman is a dual-pane file manager for Mac, Windows and Linux. Save time by quickly jumping to directories. Tailor fman to your needs with its powerful plugin system. Press Ctrl+P to quickly jump to a directory. fman remembers which folders you visit most often and suggests them first. This is so much quicker than manually navigating through directory hierarchies.
Tailor fman to your needs via its powerful plugin system. Install plugins created by others – or write your own and share them with the community.
Launched in 2016, fman is under very active development. We’re committed to developing it for years. If progress ever stalls, fman’s open source promise guarantees that you will never be locked into an unmaintained platform.
fman Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install fman on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - fman from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find fman
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store fman on its own servers, fman is developed and maintained by Michael Herrmann . All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.