FontCreator App for Windows 10 PC: FontCreator (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install FontCreator full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts.
FontCreator Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if FontCreator will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download FontCreator from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of FontCreator!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- FontCreator Free Download!
FontCreator latest version highlights
FontCreator is a leading font editor built to help you create amazing new fonts and edit existing fonts. The advanced feature set makes it the tool of choice for professionals, and its intuitive interface is straightforward enough for users at any expertise level. FontCreator is the first font editor to support the new scalable color fonts extension. This new feature allows you to create multi-colored glyphs for systems that support it, while maintaining backwards compatibility for systems that do not.
Font Overview with Categories
The glyph and character category panel gives you quick and easy access to the glyphs, character subsets and Unicode ranges.
OpenType, TrueType and Web fonts
FontCreator supports Open Type, True Type and Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts which can be used on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, and in all modern web browsers.
Design High Quality Fonts
The standard and professional edition include font validation features which enable you to improve the quality of your fonts by locating and solving common glyph problems.
Optimizing glyph outlines will reduce the number of points that make up the contour(s).
Import Vector Images
High quality vector graphics can be easily imported. You can even copy and paste between FontCreator and your favorite vector editing software.
Import Raster (bitmap) Images
Import (scanned) images and convert them into glyphs. Create your own handwriting font by scanning your handwriting and import it into FontCreator.
Visual OpenType Designer
The intuitive OpenType Designer allows you to easily generate and modify OpenType layout features for both glyph substitutions and glyph positioning. The build-in anchor manager makes adding and editing mark to base and mark to mark positioning a breeze!
- Create and edit TrueType and OpenType fonts
- Create and edit Web Open Font Format (WOFF and WOFF2) fonts with superior compression
- Create and edit scalable color fonts
- Design fonts for engraving
- Redesign existing characters
- Add missing characters
- Add up to 65,535 glyphs per font
- Import vector files (SVG, EPS, AI, PDF, IGES, etc) and bitmap images (BMP, PNG, GIF, JPG, etc)
- OpenType features are preserved upon opening a font
- Visually edit OpenType layout features
- Supports complex script fonts covering Arabic, Syriac, Hebrew, and more
- Advanced OpenType feature generator
- OpenType feature code can also be edited
- FontCreator supports both quadratic- and cubic-based contours
- Optimize contours to reduce the number of nodes
- Fix character mappings
- Unicode variation sequences
- Last resort fonts
- Correct fonts that display incorrectly
- Find and replace glyph names
- Glyph tagging
- Convert OpenType fonts to TrueType fonts
- Generate, modify, import, export, and clean up kerning pairs
- Add or correct over three thousand composite glyphs
- Transform individual glyphs or an entire font (e.g. to make a bold version)
- Extract TrueType fonts from TrueType Collections
- Unicode support (including the private use area and supplementary planes)
- View unknown font tables
- All popular encodings and code pages supported (ANSI, ASCII, Unicode, Symbol, Big5, PRC, Wansung, etc)
- Vertical metrics; mostly useful with fonts that are used for vertical writing, e.g. Chinese, Japanese, and Korean fonts
- Preview fonts before installing
- Install fonts in Windows
FontCreator Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install FontCreator on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - FontCreator from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find FontCreator
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store FontCreator on its own servers, FontCreator is developed and maintained by High-Logic. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.