fre:ac App for Windows 10 PC: fre:ac (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install fre:ac full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders.
fre:ac Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if fre:ac will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download fre:ac from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of fre:ac!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- fre:ac Free Download!
fre:ac latest version highlights
fre:ac is a free audio converter and CD ripper with support for various popular formats and encoders. It currently converts between MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats. Easily rip your audio CDs to MP3 or WMA files for use with your hardware player or convert files that do not play with other audio software. You can even convert whole music libraries retaining the folder and filename structure.
The integrated CD ripper supports the CDDB/freedb online CD database. It will automatically query song information and write it to ID3v2 or other title information tags.
- Converter for MP3, MP4/M4A, WMA, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, AAC, WAV and Bonk formats
- Integrated CD ripper with CDDB/freedb title database support
- Portable application, install on a USB stick and take it with you
- Multi-core optimized encoders to speed up conversions on modern PCs
- Full Unicode support for tags and file names
- Easy to learn and use, still offers expert options when you need them
- Multilingual user interface available in 40 languages
- Completely free and open source without a catch
fre:ac Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install fre:ac on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - fre:ac from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find fre:ac
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store fre:ac on its own servers, fre:ac is developed and maintained by fre:ac. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.