Garmin BaseCamp App for Windows 10 PC: Garmin BaseCamp (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Garmin BaseCamp full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others.
Garmin BaseCamp Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Garmin BaseCamp will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Garmin BaseCamp|
|Category||Maps and Navigation|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Garmin BaseCamp from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Garmin BaseCamp!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Garmin BaseCamp Free Download!
Garmin BaseCamp latest version highlights
Garmin BaseCamp lets you plan outdoor activities, organize your data and share your adventures with others. View maps, plan routes, and mark waypoints and tracks from your computer and then transfer them to your device.
- Track Draw feature lets you trace your planned route and view elevation changes, helping you estimate the difficulty of a hike or bike ride.
- Plan the perfect scenic route for your next road trip, making sure your navigator takes you through certain waypoints.
- Play back your routes and tracks over time and save and share your adventure.
- Import and view maps in 2-D or 3-D, including TOPO and City Navigator® maps.
- Create, edit and organize routes, waypoints and more on your computer.
- View BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, BirdsEye TOPO Raster or BirdsEye Select Raster maps and transfer the data to your device (subscriptions required).
- Create and share geotagged photos.
- View playback of routes, tracks and adventures.
Garmin BaseCamp Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Garmin BaseCamp on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Garmin BaseCamp from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Garmin BaseCamp
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Garmin BaseCamp on its own servers, Garmin BaseCamp is developed and maintained by Garmin. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.