GIMP App for Windows 10 PC: GIMP (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install GIMP full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Coss-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems.
GIMP Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if GIMP will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download GIMP from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of GIMP!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- GIMP Free Download!
GIMP latest version highlights
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. A free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes. Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist. It provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
GIMP Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install GIMP on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - GIMP from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find GIMP
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store GIMP on its own servers, GIMP is developed and maintained by The GIMP Team. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.