Git App for Windows 10 PC: Git (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Git full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Source control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
Git Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Git will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Git from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Git!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Git Free Download!
Git latest version highlights
Git is a free source control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency. With Git, nearly all operations are performed locally, giving it a huge speed advantage on centralized systems that constantly have to communicate with a server somewhere.
The data model that Git uses ensures the cryptographic integrity of every bit of your project. Every file and commit is checksummed and retrieved by its checksum when checked back out. It’s impossible to get anything out of Git other than the exact bits you put in.
Git Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Git on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Git from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Git
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Git on its own servers, Git is developed and maintained by Git. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.