GitKraken App for Windows 10 PC: GitKraken (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install GitKraken full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Connects to popular services like GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to make working with your remote repositories easier.
GitKraken Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if GitKraken will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download GitKraken from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of GitKraken!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- GitKraken Free Download!
GitKraken latest version highlights
GitKraken connects to popular services like GitHub, Bitbucket and GitLab to make working with your remote repositories easier. See how our Git client can make you a more productive Git user!. Easily initialize a brand new project and use the built-in code editor to start working on that project. Add new files and folders, and edit them directly in it. Save your files, stage and commit your changes. No more context switching!
Branching, merging & commit history
Run natively on Windows, Mac and Linux
Drag & Drop
Merge, rebase, reset, push & more
Easy In-App Tasks
Clone, add remotes & open pull requests
In-App Merge Tool
Resolve merge conflicts without ever leaving GitKraken
Interact faster with GitKraken’s most-used processes
GitKraken Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install GitKraken on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - GitKraken from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find GitKraken
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store GitKraken on its own servers, GitKraken is developed and maintained by GitKraken. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.