Gnuplot App for Windows 10 PC: Gnuplot (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Gnuplot full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A portable command-line driven graphing utility for Windows
Gnuplot Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Gnuplot will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Gnuplot from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Gnuplot!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Gnuplot Free Download!
Gnuplot latest version highlights
Gnuplot is a portable command-line driven graphing utility for Windows. The source code is copyrighted but freely distributed (i.e., you don’t have to pay for it). It was originally created to allow scientists and students to visualize mathematical functions and data interactively, but has grown to support many non-interactive uses such as web scripting. It is also used as a plotting engine by third-party applications like Octave.
Gnuplot supports many different types of output
interactive screen display: cross-platform (Qt, wxWidgets, x11) or system-specific (MS Windows, OS/2)
direct output to file: postscript (including eps), pdf, png, gif, jpeg, LaTeX, metafont, emf, svg, …
mouseable web display formats: HTML5, svg
Gnuplot Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Gnuplot on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Gnuplot from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Gnuplot
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Gnuplot on its own servers, Gnuplot is developed and maintained by Gnuplot. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.