Godot Engine App for Windows 10 PC: Godot Engine (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Godot Engine full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Provides a huge set of common tools, so you can just focus on making your game without reinventing the wheel.
Godot Engine Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Godot Engine will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Godot Engine|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Godot Engine from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Godot Engine!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Godot Engine Free Download!
Godot Engine latest version highlights
Godot provides a huge set of common tools, so you can just focus on making your game without reinventing the wheel. It is completely free and open-source under the very permissive MIT license. No strings attached, no royalties, nothing. Your game is yours, down to the last line of engine code.
- Big or small ideas adapt seamlessly to Godot’s node-based architecture, making your life easier.
- Innovative 3D renderer design, which makes your art look great with minimal effort.
- Dedicated 2D engine that works in pixel coordinates, with plenty of built-in tools.
- Object-oriented API, with language options such as GDScript, Visual Script, C# and C++.
- From architecture and tools to VCS integration, Godot is designed for everyone in your team.
- Truly open development: anyone who contributes to Godot benefits equally from others’ contributions.
Godot Engine Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Godot Engine on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Godot Engine from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Godot Engine
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Godot Engine on its own servers, Godot Engine is developed and maintained by Juan Linietsky. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.