GOM Player App for Windows 10 PC: GOM Player (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install GOM Player full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free multimedia (video and audio) player with a simple user interface.
GOM Player Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if GOM Player will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||GOM Player|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download GOM Player from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of GOM Player!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- GOM Player Free Download!
GOM Player latest version highlights
GOM Player can play all the most popular video formats by default: AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, WMV, MOV, and more. Share and download a large number of subtitles through our own library and also by linking with OpenSubtitles.org.
With a wide variety of advanced features like A-B repeat, screen capture, Media Player capture, playback speed control, and video effects, GOM Player allows you do much more than simply play your videos.
GOM Player Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install GOM Player on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - GOM Player from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find GOM Player
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store GOM Player on its own servers, GOM Player is developed and maintained by GOM & Company. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.