Google Chrome App for Windows 10 PC: Google Chrome (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Google Chrome full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free web browser from google with super fast browsing engine and modern user interface design.
Google Chrome Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Google Chrome will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Google Chrome|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Google Chrome from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Google Chrome!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Google Chrome Free Download!
Google Chrome latest version highlights
Google chrome is a web browser based on the open source project chromium. Enjoy speed, Simplicity, Instant Search, Type less, Pick up where you left off, Customization, Security and Privacy. Not to mention, it is designed to be fast in every possible way. It’s quick to start up from your desktop, loads web pages in a snap, and runs complex web applications lightning fast.
Search and navigate from the same box. Choose from results and suggestions that appear as you type, including your recent searches and visited websites, so you can get to what you want in a snap. Tired of filling out web forms with the same information time and time again? Autofill lets you complete forms with just one click.
Google Chrome Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Google Chrome on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Google Chrome from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Google Chrome
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Google Chrome on its own servers, Google Chrome is developed and maintained by Google. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.