Grammarly App for Windows 10 PC: Grammarly (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Grammarly full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Makes sure everything you type is clear, effective, and mistake-free.
Grammarly Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Grammarly will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Grammarly from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Grammarly!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Grammarly Free Download!
Grammarly latest version highlights
Grammarly makes sure everything you type is clear, effective, and mistake-free. It offers accurate, context-specific suggestions to make your work shine. It helps you write mistake-free on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and nearly anywhere else you write on the web. Grammarly scans your text for common and complex grammatical mistakes, spanning everything from subject-verb agreement to article use to modifier placement.
Grammarly will make sure your messages, documents, and social media posts are clear, mistake-free, and impactful. Adding Grammarly to Chrome means that your spelling and grammar will be vetted on Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Tumblr, and nearly everywhere else you write on the web. Once you register your new account, you will start to receive weekly emails with personalized insights and performance stats (one of our most popular new features). Working on a large project, an essay, or a blog post? No sweat. You can create and store all of your documents in your new online editor.
Grammarly Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Grammarly on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Grammarly from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Grammarly
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Grammarly on its own servers, Grammarly is developed and maintained by Grammarly. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.