Gretl App for Windows 10 PC: Gretl (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Gretl full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language.
Gretl Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Gretl will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Gretl from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Gretl!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Gretl Free Download!
Gretl latest version highlights
Gretl is a cross-platform software package for econometric analysis, written in the C programming language.
Supported formats include: own XML data files; Comma Separated Values; Excel, Gnumeric and Open Document worksheets; Stata .dta files; SPSS .sav files; Eviews workfiles; JMulTi data files; own format binary databases (allowing mixed data frequencies and series lengths), RATS 4 databases and PC-Give databases. Includes a sample US macro database. See also the gretl data page.
- Easy intuitive interface (now in French, Italian, Spanish, Polish, German, Basque, Catalan, Galician, Portuguese, Russian, Ukrainian, Turkish, Czech, Traditional Chinese, Albanian, Bulgarian, Greek, Japanese and Romanian as well as English)
- A wide variety of estimators: least squares, maximum likelihood, GMM; single-equation and system methods
- Time series methods: ARIMA, a wide variety of univariate GARCH-type models, VARs and VECMs (including structural VARs), unit-root and cointegration tests, Kalman filter, etc.
- Limited dependent variables: logit, probit, tobit, sample selection, interval regression, models for count and duration data, etc.
- Panel-data estimators, including instrumental variables, probit and GMM-based dynamic panel models
- Output models as LaTeX files, in tabular or equation format
- Integrated powerful scripting language (known as hansl), with a wide range of programming tools and matrix operations
- GUI controller for fine-tuning Gnuplot graphs
- Facilities for easy exchange of data and results with GNU R, GNU Octave, Python, Ox and Stata
- Parallelization via MPI (details)
- Support for mixed time-series frequencies (MIDAS) (details)
- Support for machine learning via LIBSVM (details)
Gretl Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Gretl on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Gretl from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Gretl
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Gretl on its own servers, Gretl is developed and maintained by Allin Cottrell. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.