HCFR Colorimeter App for Windows 10 PC: HCFR Colorimeter (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install HCFR Colorimeter full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free Video Projector/Monitor Calibration Software.
HCFR Colorimeter Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if HCFR Colorimeter will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||HCFR Colorimeter|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download HCFR Colorimeter from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of HCFR Colorimeter!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- HCFR Colorimeter Free Download!
HCFR Colorimeter latest version highlights
HCFR Colorimeter is a Free Video Projector/Monitor Calibration Software with code base based off version 2.1 and will aim for a more open development process. The opensource version integrates an ArgyllCMS interface for continued meter support and development.
HCFR Colorimeter Key Features & Advantages
- Meter code based on ArgyllCMS.
- DVD, internal pattern generator, and Chromecast supported.
- Calibrate gray scale, gamma, and gamut.
- Supports madVR Test Pattern Generator.
- Advanced pattern generator with HD reference images.
- Sophisticated color checker patterns.
- Create PDF calibration reports.
- UHDTV HDR-10 Workflow.
HCFR Colorimeter Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install HCFR Colorimeter on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - HCFR Colorimeter from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find HCFR Colorimeter
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store HCFR Colorimeter on its own servers, HCFR Colorimeter is developed and maintained by adcockj. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.