HDClone App for Windows 10 PC: HDClone (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install HDClone full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media.
HDClone Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if HDClone will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download HDClone from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of HDClone!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- HDClone Free Download!
HDClone latest version highlights
HDClone creates physical or logical copies (clones) and file images of hard disks and other mass storage media. It is the perfect tool for backups and for creating copies of entire software or operating system installations. A special SafeRescue mode makes HDClone an invaluable tool for rescuing defective hard disks and other media. HDClone works independent of partitioning scheme, file system and operating system. It also works with proprietary formats which would otherwise be inaccessible.
HDClone Free Edition
The Free Edition is real freeware without any obligation to buy. It is intended for temporary and free use cases. For more frequent or professional use, we recommend you to use one of the higher editions, as they offer higher speed, broader hardware support and further options for regular and professional usage.
HDClone Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install HDClone on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - HDClone from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find HDClone
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store HDClone on its own servers, HDClone is developed and maintained by Miray. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.