HQPlayer App for Windows 10 PC: HQPlayer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install HQPlayer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. High quality audio player for Windows and Upsampling multichannel audio player.
HQPlayer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if HQPlayer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download HQPlayer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of HQPlayer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- HQPlayer Free Download!
HQPlayer latest version highlights
HQPlayer is an upsampling multichannel audio player and high quality audio player for Windows. It features several selectable high quality upsampling and downsampling algorithms as well as selectable dither, noise shaping and modulator algorithms.
Software upsampling / downsampling with selectable algorithm up to 32-bit 1.536 MHz or down to 16-bit 32 kHz PCM (25 options, most “apodizing”). Selectable convolution algorithm (FIR) for equalization, such as digital room correction (2 options), for PCM/DSD content.
HQPlayer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install HQPlayer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - HQPlayer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find HQPlayer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store HQPlayer on its own servers, HQPlayer is developed and maintained by Signalyst. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.