HTMLPad Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if HTMLPad will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download HTMLPad from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of HTMLPad!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- HTMLPad Free Download!
HTMLPad latest version highlights
- Quick and lightweight
- Loads much faster than any other editor or IDE with similar features
- Powerful syntax highlighting
- Code intelligence
- Tons of intelligent code completion, navigation and suggestion features
- Smart code re-use
- Code snippet library and code templates with assignable shortcuts
- HTML5 and CSS3 ready
- Coding features are up-to-date with modern HTML5 and CSS3 standards
- Direct FTP/SFTP/FTPS
- Edit directly on your web server or publish local development copy updates with a single click
- Browser preview
- Built-in multi-browser preview, split-screen mode, screen-size testing, XRay
- Advanced search and replace
- Goto anything, quick search, detailed search, file search, regular expressions, detailed results and more
- Powerful HTML tools
- Tag matching, HTML Tidy, HTML inspector, HTML assistants and more
- Powerful CSS features
- CSS inspector, compatibility watch, prefixizer, shadow assistant, box assistants and much more
- Integrated validation
HTMLPad Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install HTMLPad on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - HTMLPad from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find HTMLPad
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store HTMLPad on its own servers, HTMLPad is developed and maintained by Blumentals. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.