iExplorer App for Windows 10 PC: iExplorer (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install iExplorer full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. iPhone manager to transfers music, messages, photos, files and everything else from any iPhone, iPod, iPad or iTunes backup to any Mac or PC computer.
iExplorer Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if iExplorer will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download iExplorer from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of iExplorer!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- iExplorer Free Download!
iExplorer latest version highlights
Transfer music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop. Looking to transfer more than just a few tracks? With one click, iExplorer lets you instantly rebuild entire playlists or use the Auto Transfer feature and copy everything from your device to iTunes.
iExplorer Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install iExplorer on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - iExplorer from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find iExplorer
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store iExplorer on its own servers, iExplorer is developed and maintained by Macroplant. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.