Imagine App for Windows 10 PC: Imagine (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Imagine full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Freeware Image & Animation Viewer for Windows.
Imagine Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Imagine will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Imagine from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Imagine!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Imagine Free Download!
Imagine latest version highlights
Imagine is a freeware Image & Animation Viewer for Windows, View and save image/animation files with very fast speed! Support for numerous image/animation file formats: PNG, JPG, GIF, BMP, PCX, TGA, TIFF, ICO, CUR, LBM, ANI, FLI, WMF, EMF, etc.
Extract single/all frames from animation files
Show detailed information of image/animation files
Show Exif/IPTC information
Show or hide transparency
Support for digital camera raw image file formats: 3FR, ARW, CR2, CRW, DNG, ERF, KDC, MRW, NEF, ORF, RAF, RAW, SRW, SR2, etc.
Support for numerous archive file formats: ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ALZ, HV3, CBZ, CBR, CB7, ARJ, LZH, EGG, TAR, ISO, CAB, etc.
Support for high dynamic range image file formats: HDR, EXR, SXR, MXR, etc.
64-bit version available
Unicode version available
Multilingual support: English, German, Spanish, Russian, Danish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
Tiled view (check textures for seamless tiling, very useful for game developers/modders)
Create multiple page images
Manipulate and edit images
Customizable shortcuts for Keyboard and Mouse
Command line parameter support
Shell extension support
Add-on plugin support
Total Commander lister and packer plugin
No write unnecessary registry (ini-based configuration)
Fully optimized binaries (tiny, pure, fast, neat)
Imagine Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Imagine on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Imagine from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Imagine
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Imagine on its own servers, Imagine is developed and maintained by Sejin Chun. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.