IPNetInfo App for Windows 10 PC: IPNetInfo (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install IPNetInfo full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address.
IPNetInfo Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if IPNetInfo will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download IPNetInfo from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of IPNetInfo!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- IPNetInfo Free Download!
IPNetInfo latest version highlights
IPNetInfo is a small utility that allows you to easily find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more. This utility can be very useful for finding the origin of unsolicited mail.
You can simply copy the message headers from your email software and paste them into IPNetInfo utility. IPNetInfo automatically extracts all IP addresses from the message headers, and displays the information about these IP addresses.
The IP address information is retrieved by sending a request to the whois server of ARIN. If ARIN doesn’t maintain the information about the requested IP address, a second request is sent to the whois server of RIPE, APNIC, LACNIC or AfriNIC. After the IP address information is retrieved, IPNetInfo analyzes the Whois record and displays it in a table.
IPNetInfo Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install IPNetInfo on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - IPNetInfo from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find IPNetInfo
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store IPNetInfo on its own servers, IPNetInfo is developed and maintained by Nir Sofer. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.