Iris App for Windows 10 PC: Iris (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Iris full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Reduce the Blue Light emitted from your screen for better sleep, Eye protection software.
Iris Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Iris will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Iris from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Iris!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Iris Free Download!
Iris latest version highlights
Iris enables you to reduce the Blue Light emitted from your screen for better sleep, Eye protection software.
PREVENT EYE STRAIN
Iris optimizes screen pulsations by controlling the brightness without PWM. You will be able to use your computer for longer without headaches.
REDUCE EYE PAIN
Iris will match your screen brightness to the light around you. Different presets will automatically adjust your screen. Using computers will feel like reading a book.
Iris will gradually regulate blue light day and night. This will help your body to produce more melatonin at night. You will fall asleep faster and sleep deeper.
9 Simple Presets
Choose between 3×9 different combinations
Automatic, Manual, Paused
Health, Sleep, Reading, Programming, Biohacker, Sunglasses, Dark, Movie, Overlay
Iris Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Iris on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Iris from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Iris
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Iris on its own servers, Iris is developed and maintained by Iris. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.