Itasca PFC App for Windows 10 PC: Itasca PFC (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Itasca PFC full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. General purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively).
Itasca PFC Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Itasca PFC will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Itasca PFC|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Itasca PFC from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Itasca PFC!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Itasca PFC Free Download!
Itasca PFC latest version highlights
PFC (Particle Flow Code) is a general purpose, distinct-element modeling (DEM) framework that is available as two- and three-dimensional programs (PFC2D and PFC3D, respectively). PFC Suite includes both PFC2D and PFC3D. PFC2D can also be purchased separately.
PFC models synthetic materials composed of an assembly of variably-sized rigid particles that interact at contacts to represent both granular and solid materials. PFC models simulate the independent movement (translation and rotation) and interaction of many rigid particles that may interact at contacts based on an internal force and moment.
Particle shapes can include disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, rigidly connected “clumps” of disks in 2D, or spheres in 3D, and convex polygons in 2D or polyhedra in 3D. Contact mechanics obey particle-interaction laws that update internal forces and moments. PFC includes twelve built-in contact models with the facility to add custom C++ User-Defined Contact Models (UDMs).
- Powerful calculation engine for accurate and flexible simulation
- Powerful scripting languages (FISH and Python) are built-in, providing model customization, monitoring, automation, and parametrization as well as access to advanced Python libraries (updated to Python 3) for graphics, mathematics, and graphical user interface manipulation
- Advanced and customizable graphical user interface.
- Twelve built-in contact models for both granular assemblies and intact and jointed materials
- C++ Plug-in for custom FISH intrinsic functions and new contact models
- Thermal solution analysis
- Computation Fluid Dynamics (CFD) commands and functions to connect PFC to third-party CFD software.
- Automatically creates clumped particle templates from DXF or STL surface files
- No annual maintenance fees or CPU limits
- Material-Modeling Support environment for calibrating and testing (compression, diametral-compression, and direct-tension tests) models (linear, bonded, flat-jointed, and smooth-jointed)
- Pavement-Design Package environment for modeling unsaturated granular materials containing geogrids
- Integrated online documentation and supplied example projects
- Proven with over 24 years of use across a wide variety of applications by Itasca consultants, industry, universities, and government agencies worldwide
Itasca PFC Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Itasca PFC on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Itasca PFC from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Itasca PFC
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Itasca PFC on its own servers, Itasca PFC is developed and maintained by Itasca. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.