iTools App for Windows 10 PC: iTools (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install iTools full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. All-in-One solution for management of Iphone, Ipad & Ipod. Backup, Icon Manager, File Transfer, Battery Optimizer & more
iTools Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if iTools will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download iTools from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of iTools!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- iTools Free Download!
iTools latest version highlights
Easily export photos from iPhone, iPad to Computer with one-click. And with iTools you can preview photos in their original resolutions. Transfer music in two ways between your Apple device and computer freely. Don’t worry about losing your current iPhone tracks when syncing your iPhone from computer. iTools free your iPhone music from iTunes restriction.
Turn your favorite songs into your exclusive melody. You can clip music as you like with iTools Ringtone Maker and say good-bye to the default ringtone. Back up any of your iPhone contents tp prevent data loss. Restore the data from any backup to your Apple Device or even extract data from your backups.
iTools Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install iTools on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - iTools from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find iTools
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store iTools on its own servers, iTools is developed and maintained by ThinkSky. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.