K-Lite Codec Pack App for Windows 10 PC: K-Lite Codec Pack (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install K-Lite Codec Pack full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A complete codec pack with all necessary codecs to play most popular audio and video files.
K-Lite Codec Pack Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if K-Lite Codec Pack will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||K-Lite Codec Pack|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download K-Lite Codec Pack from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of K-Lite Codec Pack!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- K-Lite Codec Pack Free Download!
K-Lite Codec Pack latest version highlights
K-Lite Codec Pack contains a list of codecs that makes playing most audio and video files just easy. Also, it contains everything you need to play all the common video file formats. Such as AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM, and FLV. This pack is for those who like a small no-nonsense pack.
K-Lite Codec Pack Full has some extras compared to the standard variant. It additionally contains GraphStudioNext, and a few extra DirectShow filters. K-Lite Codec Pack Mega is the most complete pack. It additionally contains VFW/ACM codecs for video encoding/editing.
K-Lite Codec Pack Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install K-Lite Codec Pack on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - K-Lite Codec Pack from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find K-Lite Codec Pack
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store K-Lite Codec Pack on its own servers, K-Lite Codec Pack is developed and maintained by Codec Guide. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.