Kaspersky Password Manager App for Windows 10 PC: Kaspersky Password Manager (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Kaspersky Password Manager full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more.
Kaspersky Password Manager Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Kaspersky Password Manager will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Kaspersky Password Manager|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Kaspersky Password Manager from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Kaspersky Password Manager!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Kaspersky Password Manager Free Download!
Kaspersky Password Manager latest version highlights
Kaspersky Password Manager makes it easy to protect your passwords, credit card details, confidential photos and more. Passwords, card details & addresses are stored in an encrypted vault… with just one Master Password for you to remember. You can even store confidential images – such as your birth certificate & passport… with Optical Character Recognition making it easy to retrieve images when you need them.
Optimized for mobile with support for both Safari and Google Chrome mobile browsers. Easily access your passwords and other stored items. If you don’t have your laptop, tablet or phone with you, simply go online – and you can access everything you’ve got stored inside Kaspersky Password Manager.
- Securely stores your passwords
- Simplifies sign-in for websites
- Encrypted cloud storage
Kaspersky Password Manager Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Kaspersky Password Manager on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Kaspersky Password Manager from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Kaspersky Password Manager
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Kaspersky Password Manager on its own servers, Kaspersky Password Manager is developed and maintained by AO Kaspersky Lab. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.