Kaspersky Rescue Disk App for Windows 10 PC: Kaspersky Rescue Disk (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Kaspersky Rescue Disk full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Kaspersky Rescue Disk will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Kaspersky Rescue Disk|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Kaspersky Rescue Disk from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Kaspersky Rescue Disk!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Kaspersky Rescue Disk Free Download!
Kaspersky Rescue Disk latest version highlights
Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free rescue CD to fight viruses and other malware when your computer is badly infected and cann’t use normal anti-virus app. It is a free bootable disk for detecting and eliminating threats that interfere with the work of the operating system.
- Save the Kaspersky Rescue Disk software to a USB memory device or a CD/DVD (to learn how to do this, see support.kaspersky.com/8092).
- Boot up your PC – from the storage device that contains Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
- Update the antivirus databases.
- Run a system scan on your PC and then follow the instructions on your screen.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Kaspersky Rescue Disk on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Kaspersky Rescue Disk from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Kaspersky Rescue Disk
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Kaspersky Rescue Disk on its own servers, Kaspersky Rescue Disk is developed and maintained by AO Kaspersky Lab. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.