KeePass App for Windows 10 PC: KeePass (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install KeePass full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free, open source, light-weight and easy-to-use password manager.
KeePass Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if KeePass will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download KeePass from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of KeePass!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- KeePass Free Download!
KeePass latest version highlights
KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known (AES and Twofish).
Portable and No Installation Required, Accessibility
KeePass supports the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES, Rijndael) and the Twofish algorithm to encrypt its password databases. Both of these ciphers are regarded as being very secure. AES e.g. became effective as a U.S. Federal government standard and is approved by the National Security Agency (NSA) for top secret information.
KeePass Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install KeePass on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - KeePass from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find KeePass
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store KeePass on its own servers, KeePass is developed and maintained by Dominik Reichl. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.