KiCad App for Windows 10 PC: KiCad (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install KiCad full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.
KiCad Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if KiCad will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download KiCad from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of KiCad!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- KiCad Free Download!
KiCad latest version highlights
KiCad is a Cross Platform and Open Source Electronics Design Automation Suite.
With the schematic editor you can create your design without limit; there are no paywalls to unlock features. An official library for schematic symbols and a built-in schematic symbol editor help you get started quickly with your designs.
Make professional PCB layouts with up to 32 copper layers. KiCad now has a push and shove router which is capable of routing differential pairs and interactively tuning trace lengths.
KiCad includes a 3D viewer which you can use to inspect your design in an interactive canvas. You can rotate and pan around to inspect details that are difficult to inspect on a 2D view. Multiple rendering options allow you to modify the aesthetic appearance of the board or to hide and show features for easier inspection.
KiCad Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install KiCad on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - KiCad from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find KiCad
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store KiCad on its own servers, KiCad is developed and maintained by KiCad. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.