Kickass Undelete App for Windows 10 PC: Kickass Undelete (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Kickass Undelete full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free, fully featured, file recovery tool for Windows.
Kickass Undelete Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Kickass Undelete will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Kickass Undelete|
|Category||Backup | Recovery|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Kickass Undelete from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Kickass Undelete!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Kickass Undelete Free Download!
Kickass Undelete latest version highlights
Kickass Undelete is a free, fully featured, file recovery tool for Windows. Accidentally deleted a file? Never fear; the data is probably still on your drive and may be recoverable. It finds all of the deleted files on your hard drive, flash drive or SD card and allows you to recover them. Undeletion works best if performed as soon as possible after file deletion. When you delete a file, the data is not lost – but new files being written to the hard drive may overwrite your data permanently, making recovery impossible.
- Free and Open Source
- Support for both FAT and NTFS filesystems
- Filter by filename and extension
- Easy-to-use interface
- Unreasonably large scan button
Kickass Undelete Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Kickass Undelete on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Kickass Undelete from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Kickass Undelete
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Kickass Undelete on its own servers, Kickass Undelete is developed and maintained by Joey Scarr. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.