Koala App for Windows 10 PC: Koala (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Koala full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. GUI application for Less, Sass, Compass and CoffeeScript compilation.
Koala Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Koala will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Koala from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Koala!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Koala Free Download!
Koala latest version highlights
Koala is a GUI application for Less, Sass, Compass and CoffeeScript compilation, to help web developers to use them more efficiently. Koala can run in windows, linux and mac.
Support for Less,Sass, CoffeeScript and Compass Framework.
Listening files, compile automatically when the file changes, that everything is running in the background without user action.
Support set the compiler options for each file.
Support for the project to create a global configuration, set the same compiler options for the files.
If encountered an error during compilation, koala will pop up the error message.
Run in windows, linux and mac.
Koala Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Koala on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Koala from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Koala
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Koala on its own servers, Koala is developed and maintained by Ethan Lai. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.