Kodu App for Windows 10 PC: Kodu (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Kodu full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Create games on the PC and Xbox via a simple visual programming language.
Kodu Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Kodu will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Kodu from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Kodu!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Kodu Free Download!
Kodu latest version highlights
Kodu lets kids create games on the PC and Xbox via a simple visual programming language. Kodu can be used to teach creativity, problem solving, storytelling, as well as programming. Anyone can use it to make a game, young children as well as adults with no design or programming skills.
- Kodu is a rich tool for narrative creation and storytelling
- It demonstrates that programming is a creative medium
- Kodu helps children with critical thinking, breaking a complex goal into manageable steps, and iterate on the design process
- It introduces the logic and problem solving of programming
- It introduces conditions and sequences, which teaches cause and effect
- Kodu can be taught by any teacher, no previous programming expertise required
- Students learn about cooperation, logic and creativity in addition to programming
Kodu Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Kodu on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Kodu from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Kodu
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Kodu on its own servers, Kodu is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.