Komodo IDE Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Komodo IDE will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Komodo IDE|
|Category||IDE & Studios|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Komodo IDE from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Komodo IDE!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Komodo IDE Free Download!
Komodo IDE latest version highlights
Edit your HTML and markdown and test it all without leaving your IDE. Your preview will automatically reload whenever you edit the file – saving not required. Resolve issues faster and focus on coding. Just highlight any word or code snippet and trigger the relevant language docs from inside Komodo, making the process of looking up documentation much simpler.
Powerful editor with autocomplete, refactoring and other smart features
Debugging and Unit Testing
Visual debugger and more to debug, inspect and test your code
Support for Git, Mercurial, Subversion, CVS, Perforce and Bazaar
Tons of add-ons for customizing and extending features
Great tools for pair programming and collaboration. Learn more.
All Your Languages
Define your own workflow with easy file and project navigation
Backed by ActiveState, trusted by developers and enterprises
Komodo IDE Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Komodo IDE on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Komodo IDE from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Komodo IDE
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Komodo IDE on its own servers, Komodo IDE is developed and maintained by ActiveState. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.