Kyno App for Windows 10 PC: Kyno (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Kyno full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Smart All-In-One Media Management App aimed at filmmakers, video journalists, media agencies and other video professionals.
Kyno Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Kyno will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Kyno from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Kyno!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Kyno Free Download!
Kyno latest version highlights
Kyno is a productivity-boosting media management app aimed at filmmakers, video journalists, media agencies and other video professionals. Ingest-free media management, screening and transcoding that adjusts to your workflow. Preview, check and organize your shots from all your cameras quickly on set or in post even in a team.
Quickly find and organize media files on your offloading or archive drives. Select and export only the usable parts from long shots made with drones or action cameras. Use instantly without training or studying documentation. Discover the powerful tools as you use Kyno’s intuitive file browser & player interface.
Its easy to learn and simple to use interface works cross-platform on macOS & Windows and integrates with the tools you already use, like Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro. With powerful drilldown function to flatten and filter the content of a whole hard drive and define media aware filters such as framerate, resolution to find the files you’re looking for.
Browse drives or camera media with a media-aware file browser
Search files as if they were in a media-aware database without having to ingest first
Play & quality-check footage in a player designed for video professionals
Offload your camera media or any folder to multiple destinations
Easily batch-transcode or rewrap from and to many formats
Combine multiple clips into one without NLE (aka assembly cut)
Apply LUTs in player or during conversion.
Wide Format Support
Play and convert from an unparalleled range of formats
Use markers to log, describe or batch-export stills
Export subclips to quickly process or distribute only the content that really matters
Audio & Image Support
Easy access to the audio & image files you use in your video projects
Use markers to annotate and export to Excel®³⁾ for collaboration
Files remain where they are – you decide how you organize your drives
Send files with metadata to Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ X, Final Cut Pro®¹⁾ 7 or Premiere Pro®²⁾
Tags & Ratings
Use tags & ratings to organize your material
Batch-rename your media files quickly and flexibly
- Efficient media browser
- Pro-grade performance optimized video player
- Media management & metadata editing
- Powerful conversion, trancoding & rewrapping engine
- Wide format support incl. HEVC, MXF, P2 and many more
- Apply camera & creative LUTs in player and during conversion
Kyno Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Kyno on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Kyno from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Kyno
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Kyno on its own servers, Kyno is developed and maintained by Lesspain. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.