League of Legends App for Windows 10 PC: League of Legends (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install League of Legends full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Multiplayer online battle arena video game.
League of Legends Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if League of Legends will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||League of Legends|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download League of Legends from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of League of Legends!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- League of Legends Free Download!
League of Legends latest version highlights
League of Legends (abbreviated LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game. The game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions, and was inspired by the Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod, Defense of the Ancients.
The game consists of three current running game modes: Summoner’s Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Howling Abyss. Another game mode, The Crystal Scar, has since been removed. Players compete in matches, lasting anywhere from 20 to 60 minutes on average. In each game mode, teams work together to achieve a victory condition, typically destroying the core building (called the Nexus) in the enemy team’s base after bypassing a line of defensive structures called turrets, or towers.
League of Legends consists of three main maps, or “Fields of Justice.” Each have different terrain, objectives as well as varied summoner spells and items. A fourth map, the Crystal Scar, was discontinued.
League of Legends Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install League of Legends on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - League of Legends from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find League of Legends
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store League of Legends on its own servers, League of Legends is developed and maintained by Riot Games. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.