LG Bridge App for Windows 10 PC: LG Bridge (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install LG Bridge full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Manage, update, and back up your LG devices all in one place.
LG Bridge Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if LG Bridge will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||LG Bridge|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download LG Bridge from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of LG Bridge!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- LG Bridge Free Download!
LG Bridge latest version highlights
LG Bridge brings all your LG devices (phones and tablets) together. You can manage, update, and back up your devices all in one place. Use LG Bridge to:
- LG AirDrive – Manage content on your devices wirelessly
- LG Backup – Back up or restore content on your mobile device via USB
- Software update – update your mobile devices software via USB
LG AirDrive can wirelessly connect your device to your computer to manage copy, move, or delete files from your device.
Use a file explorer on your computer to view your connected mobile device as a drive. Drag and drop files to and from your mobile device as you would any other drive on your computer.
LG Backup can backup your mobile devices LG Home screen, device settings, apps, and contacts to your computer.
LG Bridge Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install LG Bridge on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - LG Bridge from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find LG Bridge
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store LG Bridge on its own servers, LG Bridge is developed and maintained by LG Electronics. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.