LibreOffice App for Windows 10 PC: LibreOffice (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install LibreOffice full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Microsoft Office best free alternative. Writer, Calc, Impress, Draw, Math and Base to open and edit all your office documents. Fast and efficient.
LibreOffice Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if LibreOffice will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download LibreOffice from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of LibreOffice!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- LibreOffice Free Download!
LibreOffice latest version highlights
LibreOffice is a free powerful complete office suite with clean simple user interface and feature rich. Writer has all the features you need from a modern, full-featured word processing and desktop publishing tool. LibreOffice Calc is a spreadsheet app which is intuitive and easy to learn with professional features. Built-in wizards guide you through choosing and using a comprehensive range of advanced features.
LibreOffice Draw enables you to produce anything from a quick sketch to a complex plan. Easily communicate with graphics and diagrams. Producing technical drawings, brochures, posters and many other documents. Maximum page size of 300cm by 300cm.
LibreOffice Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install LibreOffice on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - LibreOffice from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find LibreOffice
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store LibreOffice on its own servers, LibreOffice is developed and maintained by The Document Foundation. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.