Line App for Windows 10 PC: Line (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Line full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Free calls and messages app for Windows, Android & Mac OS.
Line Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Line will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Line from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Line!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Line Free Download!
Line latest version highlights
Line a free calls and messages App brought to you by LINE Corporation. Free messaging whenever, wherever. Send free one-on-one and group texts to your friends anytime, anywhere! It is available for a variety of smartphone devices (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Nokia) and even your PC.
Call your friends and family as often as you want, for as long as you want! Free international voice and video calls make it easy to stay connected with your loved ones. Share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts, and location information in the moment. Quickly add friends using the “Shake It!” function, a QR code, or a LINE ID.
Line Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Line on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Line from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Line
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Line on its own servers, Line is developed and maintained by LINE Corporation. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.