LinkAssistant App for Windows 10 PC: LinkAssistant (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install LinkAssistant full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Easily manage your link data and find new link opportunities.
LinkAssistant Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if LinkAssistant will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download LinkAssistant from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of LinkAssistant!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- LinkAssistant Free Download!
LinkAssistant latest version highlights
LinkAssistant enables you to easily manage your link data and find new link opportunities, have all your links managed in one place! It is a great tool to find relevant link opportunities. In just a few mouse clicks I can find out who links to top-ranking websites or niche competitors, but not yet links to your site. It is totally straightforward and easy to use.
- Monitor your links over time to make sure they’re as effective as before and don’t harm your website.
- Collects contact info for each of the domains that links to you. Thus, in case you want some of the links to be removed or changed, you can contact webmasters directly from the tool.
- Create professional white-label link building reports in PDF and HTML.
LinkAssistant Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install LinkAssistant on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - LinkAssistant from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find LinkAssistant
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store LinkAssistant on its own servers, LinkAssistant is developed and maintained by seopowersuite.com. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.