Lucinite Panels App for Windows 10 PC: Lucinite Panels (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Lucinite Panels full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Taskbar replacement and sidebar for windows
Lucinite Panels Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Lucinite Panels will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Lucinite Panels|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Lucinite Panels from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Lucinite Panels!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Lucinite Panels Free Download!
Lucinite Panels latest version highlights
Lucinite Panels gives you the ability to add multiple bars to any edge of your desktops and displays. These bars contain Tiles which provide information and control of your windows desktop. Add weather for multiple locations, monitor cpu, memory, network and disk activity, control iTunes and watch your favorite shows unobstructed with the iTunes remote tiles. Replace your task bar with the shortcuts tile, for even more control add the PIP windows tile to control and see live thumbnails of your running applications.
- Size and scale panel width/height
- Size tile width and height
- Hide taskbar
- Fully customize appearance
- Virtual desktop tile
- Monitor CPU, RAM, network and disk
- Automatically restore window position and size
- Automatically move windows to specified desktop
Lucinite Panels Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Lucinite Panels on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Lucinite Panels from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Lucinite Panels
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Lucinite Panels on its own servers, Lucinite Panels is developed and maintained by Lucinite. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.