Mailbird App for Windows 10 PC: Mailbird (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Mailbird full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Manage multiple accounts with a powerful email client for Windows
Mailbird Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Mailbird will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Mailbird from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Mailbird!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Mailbird Free Download!
Mailbird latest version highlights
Mailbird saves your time through managing multiple mail accounts from one app. It includes multiple unique layouts to match your style and the way you work. Connect all your favorite email, calendar, task, and messaging apps into one.
Sync all your emails
Manage all your emails and contacts from multiple accounts easily in one unified Inbox.
Customize your layout
Choose from tons of free color themes. Transform your Mailbird email client into a work of art.
Built in apps like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Asana, Todoist and many more…
Mailbird Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Mailbird on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Mailbird from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Mailbird
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Mailbird on its own servers, Mailbird is developed and maintained by Mailbird. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.