MediaInfo App for Windows 10 PC: MediaInfo (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install MediaInfo full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
MediaInfo Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if MediaInfo will work on your windows device or not.
|Category||Audio EditorVideo Editor|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download MediaInfo from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of MediaInfo!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- MediaInfo Free Download!
MediaInfo latest version highlights
MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- Read many video and audio file formats.
- View information in different formats (text, sheet, tree, HTML…).
- Customise these viewing formats.
- Export information as text, CSV, HTML…
- Graphical user interface, command line interface, or library (.dll/.so/.dylib) versions available.
- Integrate with the shell (drag ‘n’ drop, and Context menu).
- Internationalisation: display any language on any operating system.
- Localisation capability
Format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library, title, author, director, album, track number, date, duration…
Video: format, codec id, aspect, frame rate, bit rate, color space, chroma subsampling, bit depth, scan type, scan order…
Audio: format, codec id, sample rate, channels, bit depth, language, bit rate…
Text: format, codec id, language of subtitle…
Chapters: count of chapters, list of chapters…
MediaInfo Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install MediaInfo on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - MediaInfo from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find MediaInfo
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store MediaInfo on its own servers, MediaInfo is developed and maintained by MediaInfo. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.