Microsoft Teams App for Windows 10 PC: Microsoft Teams (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Microsoft Teams full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Brings everything together in a shared workspace where you can chat, meet, share files, and work with business apps.
Microsoft Teams Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Microsoft Teams will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Microsoft Teams|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Microsoft Teams from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Microsoft Teams!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Microsoft Teams Free Download!
Microsoft Teams latest version highlights
Brings conversations, content, assignments, and apps together in one place. Promote equity and student voice with collaborative classrooms, connect in professional learning communities, and communicate with staff – all from a single experience in Office 365 Education.
Easily manage your class workflow while engaging the voice within every student. Evaluate student work and provide feedback for individual students, small groups, or your entire classroom. Transform the way your staff, teachers, and students collaborate in teams and communicate as a school. Create an engaging environment for your unique team by adding the apps they know and love.
Microsoft Teams Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Microsoft Teams on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Microsoft Teams from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Microsoft Teams
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Microsoft Teams on its own servers, Microsoft Teams is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.