Minecraft App for Windows 10 PC: Minecraft (2019) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Minecraft full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. A game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Minecraft Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Minecraft will work on your windows device or not.
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Minecraft from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Minecraft!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Minecraft Free Download!
Minecraft latest version highlights
Minecraft is an action game about placing blocks and going on adventures. Explore randomly generated worlds and build amazing things from the simplest of homes to the grandest of castles. In addition, play in creative mode with unlimited resources or mine deep into the world in survival mode, crafting weapons and armor to fend off the dangerous mobs.
Skin, texture, and mash-up packs from the community! Find out more at minecraft.net/marketplace. Adventure Time mash-up with all your favorite characters, the Land of Ooo, a bespoke texture set, and original soundtrack!
Install and Uninstall
To install Minecraft on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Minecraft from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Minecraft
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Minecraft on its own servers, Minecraft is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.