Mixed Reality Portal App for Windows 10 PC: Mixed Reality Portal (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Mixed Reality Portal full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. Dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store.
Mixed Reality Portal Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Mixed Reality Portal will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Mixed Reality Portal|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Mixed Reality Portal from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Mixed Reality Portal!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Mixed Reality Portal Free Download!
Mixed Reality Portal latest version highlights
Discover Windows Mixed Reality and dive into more than 3,000 games and VR experiences from Steam®VR and Microsoft Store. Get extraordinary access to live sports and entertainment and connect with others in the ultimate high-octane VR gaming experience.* Download this app to set up and manage Windows Mixed Reality on your PC.
Windows Mixed Reality also requires a compatible headset and compatible PC running the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1809 or later. If you’re running an earlier version of Windows, you can find Mixed Reality Portal in the Start menu.
Mixed Reality Portal Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Mixed Reality Portal on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Mixed Reality Portal from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Mixed Reality Portal
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Mixed Reality Portal on its own servers, Mixed Reality Portal is developed and maintained by Microsoft. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.