Mouse Jiggler App for Windows 10 PC: Mouse Jiggler (2020) latest version free download for Windows 10. Install Mouse Jiggler full setup 64 bit and 32 bit on you PC. 100% safe and free download from Softati.com. "Fake" mouse input to Windows, and jiggle the mouse pointer back and forth.
Mouse Jiggler Full Setup Technical Details
It is better to read the technical details and to have a simple background about the app. Therefore, you can know if Mouse Jiggler will work on your windows device or not.
|App Name||Mouse Jiggler|
|OS Requirements||Windows 10|
Why to download Mouse Jiggler from Softati?
- Direct and safe download of Mouse Jiggler!
- Latest version update!
- For Windows 10 64 bit and 32 bit (PC or laptop)
- Mouse Jiggler Free Download!
Mouse Jiggler latest version highlights
Mouse Jiggler is a very simple piece of software whose sole function is to “fake” mouse input to Windows, and jiggle the mouse pointer back and forth. Useful for avoiding screensavers or other things triggered by idle detection that, for whatever reason, you can’t turn off any other way; or as a quick way to stop a screensaver activating during an installation or when monitoring a long operation without actually having to muck about with the screensaver settings.
How to Use Mouse Jiggler?
Simply run the MouseJiggle.exe included in the release .zip file. Check the “Enable jiggle?” checkbox to start jiggling the mouse pointer; uncheck it to stop. The jiggle is slight enough that you should be able to use the computer normally even with jiggling enabled.
The ‘Zen jiggle?’ checkbox enables a mode in which the pointer is jiggled ‘virtually’ – the system believes it to be moving and thus screen saver activation, etc., is prevented, but the pointer does not actually move.
To minimize Mouse Jiggler to the system tray, click the button marked with a green, down-pointing arrow.
If you want to start the Mouse Jiggler with jiggling already enabled, run the MouseJiggle.exe with either the -j or –jiggle command-line switch.
The “-z” / “–zen” command-line switch forces zen jiggling to be enabled for the current (and future) invocations of MouseJiggler.
(Added in 1.5+): The “-m” / “–minimized” command-line switch tells MouseJiggler to start already minimized.
(Added in 1.8+): The “-h” / “–help” command-line switch displays version and help information.
Mouse Jiggler Similar Apps
Install and Uninstall
To install Mouse Jiggler on Windows 10:
- Firstly, download the setup file from the above links
- Secondly, save the downloaded file to your computer
- Thirdly, double click on the downloaded installer file
- Now, a smart screen may appear asking for confirmation
- Click, Yes
- Finally, follow the installation instructions till you receive the confirmation message of a successful installation
To completely remove - uninstall - Mouse Jiggler from Windows 10:
- Move your mouse to the Windows Start Logo and open the start menu, or you can just click on the start button from your keyboard.
- Open settings and navigate to apps section
- Now, scroll the apps till you find Mouse Jiggler
- Click, Uninstall
- Finally, follow the uninstallation instructions till you receive a confirmation message.
Softati.com doesn't host or store Mouse Jiggler on its own servers, Mouse Jiggler is developed and maintained by Alistair Young. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. Downloads are done through the main developer's site or any of its affiliate services.
If you have any inquiries, don't hesitate to contact us through the contact page.